The Niviuk Quibik is a fast, versatile and stable paramotor wing for flying cross country. It has an extensive speed range that will allow you to enjoy long flights with more speed.
- Certification: DGAC/EN 926-1
- Launch and land without difficulties: Inflates perfectly for an easy and controllable take off. Excellent speed retention for a comfortable landing.
- Versatility and velocity: Wide speed-range, with a top speed of 65 km/h. Able to sustain high speeds without leading edge deformations.
- Stability at all times: Total stability in the roll and pitch, allowing perfect piloting at all speeds. Optimal internal pressure management to absorb turbulence, lower the risk of collapses and provide more control.
- Excellent manoeuvrability: Freedom of movement, with better control and precision, without impacting the performance of the wing. Firm and effective brakes for optimal turning.
- Sizes: 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- Colours: Thunder, Cherimoya, Bull
- Logo: A logo can be added for an additional cost. Please contact us for more info.
Also included in the pack:
- Inner bag
- Risers cover
- Repair kit
- Compression straps