Our 2-Day Intro Course is ideal for anyone interested in learning how to paraglide or paramotor, without committing to a full course straight away.
The 2-Day Intro Course is held on the first two days of our Learn To Paraglide / Learn To Paramotor courses.
The two days generally cover the basics of paragliding, including:
- GEAR: Learn how to set up and use the gear (harness, lines, wing).
- SIMULATOR: This is where you'll get a first feel of what it's like being in the harness.
- GROUND HANDLING: Learn fundamental 'kiting' skills and how to respond to your glider.
- TANDEM FLIGHT: Used to give you supervised, hands-on experience of flight control (weather permitting).
- SOLO FLIGHT: Your first solo flight will be from one of our low coastal headlands (weather permitting).
If, after attending the 2-Day Intro Course, students would like to book onto our Learn To Paraglide course or our Learn To Paramotor course, the cost of the 2-Day Intro Course will be deducted from the full course cost.
Students joining our Learn To Paraglide course or our Learn To Paramotor course after completing the 2-Day Intro Course have the option of attending Days 1 & 2 again, or starting from Day 3.