High Adventure has been owned and successfully operated by David Wainwright since 2012.
We have run hundreds of paragliding and paramotor courses and have taught thousands of students how to fly. We are obsessed about flying and are committed to producing highly skilled, safe and confident pilots.
David is a SAFA licenced Chief Flight Instructor with over 15 years flying experience.
Known globally for his patient, cool, calm and collected demeanour, Dave is considered one of Australia’s most highly regarded instructors.
Dave is recognised nationally and globally for his paragliding and paramotoring skills and expertise.
- 2018 Australian Paramotor Championship - Bronze medal
- 2018 FAI World Paramotoring Championships Thailand - Bronze medal
- Asia Oceana Paramotor Championship Thailand 2017 – 4th
- European Paramotoring Championships 2017 – 7th
- Australian Paramotor Championships 2016 - Winner
- 2016 Icarus Trophy Paramotoring Race - Winner
- Australian Paramotoring Championships 2015 - Winner
- 2015 Icarus Trophy Paramotoring Race - Winner
- 2014 Australian Paragliding Team
- National Sports Class Champion 2014 - Winner
- Bright Open 2014 - Sports Class Winner
- Member of the Australian Paragliding Team competing in Bulgaria 2013
- National Sports Class Champion 2013 - Winner
- Canungra Cup 2013 - Sports Class Winner
- USA Nationals 2012 (Rat Race USA) - Sports Class Winner
3 Mill Street, Laurieton, NSW, 2443
- 15mins drive from Kendall Train Station
- 30mins drive from Port Macquarie Airport
- 2hrs drive from Newcastle Airport
- 4.5hrs drive from Sydney Airport
Phone: +61 429 844 961
Please note: Our response time may be up to 2 business days. We kindly ask for your patience and understanding.