The Niviuk Kougar 3 is a fast, manoeuvrable and high performance paramotor wing, perfect for cross-country flights and competitions. Its efficiency, performance and ability to reach maximum speed make it ideal for your navigation and long cross-country flights. Take your competition to the next level with this glider, with its outstanding performance in a user-friendly platform.
- Certification: DGAC/EN 926-1
- Top speed: Simple to reach maximum speed of 80 km/h (±3). The trimmers and the speed-bar can be used together to reach the maximum speed, ensuring a maximum differential of 24 cm between the A and C risers. Better performance with less fuel consumption.
- Solid and compact: The new Kougar features a new and evolved reflex profile that makes the wing really solid across both its load and speed ranges. Its moderate aspect ratio (5.7) contributes to the pilot feeling safe and confident.
- Guaranteed safety: With greater speed retention at lower velocities the landing is smoother and safer.
- Simple take off: Requires less speed and engine power to take off. Immediate launch thanks to its instant inflation where the glider is effortlessly placed over the pilot's head.
- Sizes: 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 28
- Colours: Cosmos, Wild
- Logo: A logo can be added for an additional cost. Please contact us for more info.
Also included in the pack:
- Inner bag
- Risers cover
- Repair kit
- Compression straps