The Niviuk Dobermann 3 is a paramotor wing aimed at experienced paramotor pilots to reach the top of the podium. It’s the rocket ship to take your slalom racing to the next level, or if you want a more agile, super-fast glider built for maximum performance and speed.
- Certification: 234kgDGAC
- Full speed ahead: Much higher top speed than its predecessor with less power loading (85 km/h at 8 kg/m2 in size 15). The PK system allows fast acceleration and an increase of the maximum speed, which increases safety. Better performance with less fuel consumption.
- More stable: A new optimised reflex profile distribution, offering unprecedented stability.
- Totally in control: Better behaviour at low speed for increased agility and turn precision. The new racing handles (included with the glider) also offer greater control when turning, with tip steering on the outer side of the hand. With a twist of the wrist, the tip angle can be adjusted. Choose between three different positions: with the new built-in system, you can adjust the height of the pulley and the magnet using the Velcro. Launches and landings made easier.
- Very efficient: With the new line layout this 3-liner has a 25% reduction in line meters compared to the Dobermann 2. This simplifies pre-flight preparation and reduces drag efficiently. It features a more efficient and stable reflex profile, which, combined with a reduction of lines, reduces drag and fuel consumption while increasing speed.
- Sizes: 14, 15, 17, 19
- Colours: Earth, Boreal
- Logo: A logo can be added for an additional cost. Please contact us for more info.
Also included in the pack:
- Inner bag
- Risers cover
- Repair kit
- Compression straps