The Nirvana F-light 200 is a powerful, compact and lightweight paramotor.
The research and development ethos of Nirvana has been to develop a paramotor that can find the best combination of fuel economy, weight, power and comfort for Cross-Country racing. With the F-light 200, Nirvana has achieved this seemingly impossible task. The F-light 200 has proven to be the future of cross country powered paragliding.
- Lightweight and economical
- Electric Start with revolutionary lightweight battery/starter
- Full Carbon Fibre Skeleton with a 10-litre tank
- Electronically controlled engine with ‘One Start/Stop ignition’ button
- Travel-friendly designed to fit into airliner baggage requirements
- Backpack transformation turning from PPG into a comfortable backpack for walking and travelling
- Low hang point with anti-torque struts
- Adaptable to High Hang Points
- Full diagnostic computer with Head Temp, Exhaust Gas Temp and RPM.
- Durable plastic petrol tank works as an “airbag “ and catches most of the impact.
- Carbon back shell protects the pilot spine during aborted launches or during hard landings.
- Start/Stop button on throttle enables to start the engine and/or switch off the engine when any problems occur during launch, flight or landing.
- Carbon AIRBOX completely removes the risk of freezing of the carburettor during winter months.
- The master switch protects you and your surroundings to prevent accidental starting of the engine.
- TWIST AIR struts fully eliminate torque at all engine speeds.
- A simple fuel mirror will always instantly and accurately inform you about fuel capacity.
- Powerful output of extra light engine improves take-offs and greatly helps in any critical situations.
- Electric starter and battery for your comfort.
|Engine Type||FIT 200|
|Maximum Power (@6500 rpm)||27 HP|
|Static Thrust||70 kg|
|Consumption||3 – 4 l|
|Reduction||Poly V Belt|
|Reduction Ratio||1 : 2.4|
|Min/Max Pilot Weight||70 – 130 kg|
|Engine Weight||13.5 kg|
|Paramotor Weight||23.5 kg|
|Frame||6 – part light weighted ALU profile
|Propeller||carbon 2-blade 115/130;
carbon with 3-blade 115/130;
with central bolt