The Niviuk Artik R is a comfortable glider to enter the 2 liner world, giving you handling and performance of a competition glider but with a lot more comfort.
An unparalleled experience that will offer you speed, aerodynamics and high performance; at the same time as accessibility, progressivity and the passive safety of an EN C wing.
- Cross-country: Take the leap into a new era and fly as many kilometres as you want. Performance and glide are excellent on the Artik R, with unprecedented stability, safety and comfort for a two-liner.
- Competition: Its high thermal efficiency will really impress you. Speed, stability and top performance that will allow you to take your first steps in competition.
- Certification: EN/LTF C
- Top performance: A very fast wing. The two-liner design reduces drag and makes the glider higher performing. It also climbs quickly in thermals thanks to an optimised profile and a solid, efficient leading edge.
- Tailor-made handling: Very easy to fly. As a two-liner, B-riser steering is much more efficient, even at high speeds. The wing is more compact and allows full control without chord deformation, which translates into better responses to inputs and performance.
- Glide performance and stability: A different feeling during glides - better, much smoother and more efficient. The Artik R is a dynamic glider, for those who want to go one step further, but with a great solidity that maintains stability in flight, especially in pitch.
- Cutting-edge safety: Safety and accessibility are two of its strengths. The Artik R is classified between the Artik 6 and the Peak 6, in order to be able to make a more linear progression at intermediate-advanced flying levels. The performance feels close to a competition wing, but with much more passive safety thanks to the moderate aspect ratio of 6.5 and the applied Niviuk technologies.
- Sizes: 21, 23, 25, 27, 29
- Colours: Opak, Diskus, Wasp
- Logo: A logo can be added for an additional cost. Please contact us for more info.
Also included in the pack:
- Inner bag
- Risers cover
- Repair kit
- Compression straps