Scout Moster 185 Plus Carbon Paramotor
The Scout Carbon Fibre Paramotor is one of the most innovative designs to enter the powered paragliding niche. While it is a truly beautiful design, the Scout packs a powerful punch with many unique features. The Scout is groundbreaking in that it is the first paramotor which adjusts it’s torque compensation measures for your flight profile by design. The lightweight design is currently coming in as low as 48lbs on the scale (equipped with EOS Booster); with a very central centre of gravity making the paramotor comfortable to carry on the ground, as well as capable of extremely effective weight shift.
The SCOUT is available with the Moster Plus, Silent and Moster Classic engine options; and EOS Booster engines.
The Scout comes with many unique features both standard and optional:
- Custom Harness load certified to 15G’s
- Integrated Water Rescue System flotation collar, AKA: WRS (optional)
- Integrated under seat reserve container
- Aerodynamic carbon fibre cage
- Aerodynamic carbon fibre cage spars featuring Dynamic Torque Compensation
- Carbon Fiber back plate that distributes weight evenly
- NEW SCOUT Propellor 132cm carbon fibre propeller
- Proprietary throttle adjustable for left or right handed pilots, custom carbon throttle or Chameleon throttle (optional)
- Extreme portability
Full product details and technical specifications can be found on this link.