Scout Moster 185 Plus Enduro Paramotor
We would like to introduce you to the SCOUT Enduro Paramotor. Bred from the rugged and durable enduro motorycle series. This new paramotor is built with strength in mind to keep you safe so you and your gear are ready to fly another day.
What are the main differences between the SCOUT Enduro and the Carbon Model?
- Cage is constructed of aircraft aluminum alloy 7075
- DTC Spars are reinforced with aircraft aluminium alloy 7075 and overlaid with carbon fiber.
- Aluminium Skid Option, AKA: Enduro Skid (is also available on carbon model)
- Capability to run both left and right turning prop setups
- Under 52lbs with EOS Booster 100
- Ideal setup for beginner to advanced pilots.
- Standard Engine Options: Vittorazi Moster 185 variants (185 Plus, Silent or the Classic)
- Enduro Custom Engine Options: EOS Booster & Top-80 and more
Due to the unique design for the SCOUT Enduro, nearly any engine can be made to fit the SCOUT frame.
Full product details and technical specifications can be found on this link.