APCO NRG Pro II Paraglider
NRG Pro II is a complete redesign of the previous NRG – and is now a faster, more aggressive wing with pylon racing performance and spirit!
The pylon racing turning sequence of:
» :: FULL SPEED BAR TO THE PYLON » RELEASE SPEED BAR » TIGHT TURN » FULL SPEED BAR TO NEXT PYLON :: »
has been perfected to a point where it is only the pilot who can limit the wing and never the opposite! It takes-off and lands at slower speed than you would expect, making flying easy.
NRG Pro II will excite every experienced pilot – you will be infected by the racing virus instantly.
NRG Pro II – purpose built for speed and agility to win the race, or just for low level ground skimming and fun.
- OAA ® – one action acceleration – Integrated trimmers and speed system for one action simultaneous operation
- Vectran and Kevlar Competition lines combine for optimized performance
- Two Dimensional integrated brake configuration combining tip steering and main brake all in one
- WSS ® – Wind Scoop System for Improved Tip steering, high speed Slalom flying
- Improved Tip steering system, for high speed Slalom flying
- Redesigned Reflex profile for wider speed range and better efficiency
- HIT valve ® equipped leading edge, APCO unique feature for improved stability
- Flexon ® battens system for ultimate durability – pioneered by APCO
- BBP – Ball Bearing Pulleys – for easy and smooth speed bar operation
- Replaceable trim webbing and kamet buckle long-lasting trouble-free service
- Minimal drag, integrated APCO exclusive EHP® Embedded Hook In Points for unprecedented drag reduction
- Advanced diagonal rib structure
- Split A risers with built-in safe and wide speed range
- Hybrid fabric construction
- Butt Holes
- Swivels on brake handles
- Integral, built-in, Neodymium brake magnets
- Extremely easy inflation, launch and landing
- Universal riser + accelerator and trimmers to fit any paramotor frame
- MAG ® Magnetic Attachment Grid – Integral, built-in, Neodymium Brake Magnets with male/female connection
- 2D Steering – allows for one hand use of both tip steering and main brakes
- 20mm narrow profile riser for easier handling and reduced drag
- Attractive colour design
Product Specifications and Technical details on this glider can be found on this link.