The PPG Passenger Carrying (Tandem) Endorsement is a 3 day course suitable for experienced PPG pilots who are looking to become fully insured by SAFA to conduct tandem flights. Led by world-class paramotoring champion, David Wainwright, our paramotor courses are considered one of the best in Australia, and will give pilots the knowledge and practical skills to paramotor safely and confidently.
- Held a PPG licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Foot launch pilots: min 200 flights plus min 200hrs logged
- Wheelbase pilots: min 80 flights plus min 150hrs logged
Requirements to satisfy licence issue on course completion:
- 30 tandem flights
- Successful and competent demonstration of all required skills and techniques in light and moderate conditions, as set out in the SAFA training manual
- Successfully pass theory exam
Additional Training Days
We have allocated a set number of training days to each of our endorsements. If students do not satisfy the requirements for licence issue within the allocated number of days, students will be required to complete additional training at an additional cost. Additional training is charged on a per day basis, as noted below:
For paramotoring endorsements:
- Day Rate (High Adventure Gear): $490
- Day Rate (Student’s Own Gear): $390
Dates and availability for our paramotor endorsements can be found on the Course Dates page. Some other dates may be available out-with our courses. Please contact us to discuss your preferred dates and we can book you in.