The Paramotor to Paragliding Endorsement is suitable for PPG pilots looking to free fly.
Led by world-class instructor, David Wainwright, our paragliding courses are considered one of the best in Australia, and will give pilots the knowledge and practical skills to paraglide safely and confidently.
- Hold a valid SAFA Powered Paraglider Certificate
Requirements to satisfy licence issue on course completion:
- Minimum of 15 flights at a minimum of 3 different flying sites, with one site 500ft+
- 3 soaring flights of at least 15minutes duration
- Successful and competent demonstration of all required skills and techniques in light and moderate conditions, as set out in the SAFA training manual
- Successfully pass theory exam
Additional Training Days
We have allocated a set number of training days to each of our endorsements. If students do not satisfy the requirements for licence issue within the allocated number of days, students will be required to complete additional training at an additional cost. Additional training is charged on a per day basis, as noted below:
For paragliding endorsements:
- Day Rate (High Adventure Gear): $450
- Day Rate (Student’s Own Gear): $350
Paragliding endorsements can be booked during our Learn To Paraglide courses, subject to availability. Some other dates may be available out-with our courses. Please contact us to discuss your preferred dates and we can book you in.