APCO Tandem Passenger Paragliding Harness
Like the matching Pilot Harness, the Passenger Harness is highly comfortable, safe and light, designed for ease of use with maximum protection. The harness provides for excellent ergonomics on the ground and in flight. Numerous special features built into it to make use comfortable and job easy.
The Passenger harness allows for automatic transition to sitting position of passenger on take-off (pilot induced), making in and out of harness extremely easy.
- Only 2.2kg. without seatplate and airfoam (add 500gr. for plywood seatplate)
- Maximum protection – APCO’s under the seat inflatable airbag + airfoam back protection
- Automatic passenger transition into sitting position on take-off (pioneered by APCO)
- Size adjustment using a back extension zipper creating a unisize harness to accommodate all pilots from the smallest to the tallest.
- Low volume – easy to fold and pack
- Foolproof get-up buckle system
- Integrated velcroed instrument deck on the back for pilot use
- Two side pockets on the back for pilot use
- Special side handles highly visible and accessible for launch assistant (also something for passenger to grab during flight)
- Optimal back support and thick airmesh lining for breathability and comfort.
- Reflective piping for better visibility in the air and on the ground
- Plenty of space in the back pocket
- Plenty of additional pockets
- High density cloth – light, strong and durable
- Cloth covered shoulder straps
- Loop and slide adjusters for one handed in-flight adjustment
- 7075 T6 Aluminum aviation grade hardware
- Designed for use with APCO’s new 3 Ton forged carabiner (harness designed specially to be coupled with this carabiner)Full product details can be found here.