High Adventure prides itself on being able to offer students in-depth training and instruction under the supervision of highly skilled and accomplished pilots.
We have access to over 12 flying sites. This advantage means that there is rarely a wind direction that we cannot fly in. In addition to our extensive sites, we offer winch towing. This means in nil wind we can still train and ensure that you get the most from your learning experience here at High Adventure.
Our school is based within 200mtrs of cafes, shops and the water. We offer onsite accommodation in self-contained units that are fully equipped and air-conditioned. You don’t need to bring anything but your clothes. Our students are our priority, and your training here at the school should be nothing short of an all round enjoyable experience.
CHIEF FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR BEHIND HIGH ADVENTURE:
– Australian Paramotor Champion 2016
– Winner of the 2016 Icarus Trophy Paramotoring Race
– Australian Paramotoring Champion 2015
– Winner of the 2015 Icarus Trophy Paramotoring Race
– Member of the Australian Paragliding Team competing in Bulgaria 2013
– Selected for the 2014 Australian Paragliding Team (unable to compete)
– National Sports Class Champion 2014
– National Sports Class Champion 2013
– Bright Open Sports Class Winner 2014
– Canungra Cup Sports Class Winner 2013
– USA Nationals 2012 Sports Class Winner (Rat Race USA)