Paragliding & Paramotoring in Australia
HGFA Approved and insured flight training facility providing Paragliding courses, advanced skills clinics and tandem flights by CFI David Wainwright in Port Macquarie, Laurieton and Crescent Head on the Mid North Coast of NSW.
Why we teach more students than any other school in Australia:
- In 2013/14 we have only had to cancel one course due to weather restraints
- We teach more students than any other school in australia, this is largely thanks to positive word of mouth and quality teaching
- Dave our school owner is Sports Class National Champion, ranked #2 overall in Australia and a member of the 2013 & 2015 National Paragliding team
- Brooke our apprentice instructor is a world ranking acro pilot
- We supply three of the worlds best brands of paragliding equipment – UP, Niviuk and APCO – making us unbiased and able to recommend the most suitable gear for your needs.
- We cater for all paramotoring needs by supplying the impressive high end Nirvana and Fly-Products range
- We are able to teach both coastal and inland thermic flying because of our unique location.
- High Adventure has been teaching students since 1987
- We are based in Laurieton 4hrs North of Sydney (fly into Port Macquarie airport and we will pick you up)
- Our onsite accommodation consists of 4 self contained units with double/single bunks (max 3 to a room) all with kitchens, towels, sheets…. a snoring room mate is optional! or stay in our Queen/Family room all to yourself!
-250 mts to the shops, pub and pristine waters of the Camden Haven
- Wake up and enjoy a coffee looking up at the famous North Brother Mountain paragliding launch
- Want to see how we operate, have a look at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/highadventureparagliding
- Want to chat about anything at all, call Dave 0429 844 961
WANT MORE DETAILED INFO…Read more below or follow the links!
High Adventure is the only HGFA approved and Insured training facility located in Laurieton/Port Macquarie on the Mid North Coast of NSW, 4 hours north of Sydney, we are the only place where you can learn both coastal and inland paragliding in an area described as Pilots Paradise.
What sets us apart? High Adventure has been teaching students since 1987 and is synonymous with quality teaching. Many of the hundreds of students that have learnt at High Adventure have gone on to become accomplished competition pilots. Although in 30 years the reins have changed and new experience has been gained, the premise of High Adventure remains the same – quality teaching with experienced instructors.
We are a full service school offering accommodation in self contained cottages and classroom teaching onsite. We operate from commercial premises that are run for the purpose of our paragliding school. Our school is based in Laurieton, 300 mtrs from the Shops and pub and 250mtrs from the crystal clear waters of the Camden Haven. You can wake up, make a coffee and watch the paragliding pilots launch off North Brother mountain. Our location is second to none, you won’t even need your car – its all here at our door step!
Come see why we teach more people to Paraglide and Paramotor than any other school in Australia…Click here
Are held the week after the Paragliding course dates call us for more information
We are now taking places for our 2 day free courses…Free courses are held on a Friday and Saturday prior to the below course dates CLICK here for info
Up and Coming Course dates for 2014August 31st September 14th – LIMITED PLACES XC Clinic Cunungra 24/25/26th (Prior to comp) October 5th – LIMITED PLACES October 26th November 9th November 23rd December 7th December 27th Free courses are held on a Friday and Saturday prior to the above course dates.
No Free course prior to the October 5th Course and December 27th Course. Thanks!!
August 29th/30th September 12th/13th – LIMITED PLACES October 24th/25th November 7th/8th November 21st/22nd December 5th/6th