Paragliding & Paramotoring in Australia
HGFA Approved and insured flight training facility providing Paragliding courses, advanced skills clinics and tandem flights by CFI David Wainwright in Port Macquarie, Laurieton and Crescent Head on the Mid North Coast of NSW.
Why we have such a successful training facility:
- In 2013/14 we have only had to cancel one course due to weather restraints
- Dave our school owner is Sports Class National Champion, ranked #2 overall in Australia and a member of the 2013 & 2015 National Paragliding team
- Brooke our apprentice is one of Australia’s most accomplished Acro Pilots
- We supply three of the worlds best brands of paragliding equipment – UP, Niviuk and APCO – making us unbiased and able to recommend the most suitable gear for your needs.
- We cater for all paramotoring needs by supplying the impressive high end Nirvana
- We are able to teach both coastal and inland thermic flying because of our unique location.
- We are based in Laurieton 4hrs North of Sydney (fly into Port Macquarie airport and we will pick you up)
- Our onsite accommodation consists of 4 self contained units with double/single bunks (max 3 to a room) all with kitchens, towels, sheets…. a snoring room mate is optional! or stay in our Queen/Family room all to yourself!
-250 mts to the shops, pub and pristine waters of the Camden Haven
- Wake up and enjoy a coffee looking up at the famous North Brother Mountain paragliding launch
- Want to see how we operate, have a look at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/highadventureparagliding
- Want to chat about anything at all, call Dave 0429 844 961
*** If you have started a course elsewhere but have been unable to complete for weather (or other reasons) please contact us for a modified pricing structure.
WANT MORE DETAILED INFO…Read more below or follow the links!
What sets us apart? High Adventure has been teaching students since 1987 and is synonymous with quality teaching. Many of the hundreds of students that have learnt at High Adventure have gone on to become accomplished competition pilots. Although in 30 years the reins have changed and Dave is now at the helm, the premise of High Adventure remains the same – quality teaching with experienced instructors.
We are a full service school offering accommodation in self contained cottages and classroom teaching onsite. We operate from commercial premises that are run for the purpose of our paragliding school. Our school is based in Laurieton, 300 mtrs from the Shops and pub and 250mtrs from the crystal clear waters of the Camden Haven. You can wake up, make a coffee and watch the paragliding pilots launch off North Brother mountain. Our location is second to none, you won’t even need your car – its all here at our door step!
Come see why we have such an assured reputation …Click here
Are held the week after the Paragliding course dates call us for more information
We are now taking places for our 2 day free courses…Free courses are held on a Friday and Saturday prior to the below course dates CLICK here for info
Up and Coming Course dates for 2014 & Early 2015October 26th November 9th November 23rd December 7th December 27th January 11th January 25th – No Paramotoring February 27th – 4 day course** 8th March 22nd March 12th April – No Paramotoring 24th April – 4 day course** 3rd May 24th May 5th June – 4 day course** Bali 2015 Course Dates 10th – 14th Advanced Clinic 16th – 22nd Course 1: Learn to Paraglide 23rd – 29th Course 2: Learn to Paraglide FRANCE 2015 Coupe Icare Tour Estimated dates: 10th September – 23rd September (Coupe Icare 17th – 20th Sept) ** Details to be released soon TURKEY World Cup Tour Estimated dates: 26th September – 4th October ** Details to be released soon Free courses are held on a Friday and Saturday prior to the above course dates. Make your 8 day course a 10 day course by joining these days.
No Free course prior to the October 5th Course and December 27th Course. Thanks!!
August 29th/30th September 12th/13th – LIMITED PLACES October 24th/25th November 7th/8th November 21st/22nd December 5th/6th