The Niviuk Ikuma 2 is a really well behaved paragliding wing for those pilots wanting more performance with plenty of passive safety built in. Enjoy an EN B experience with EN C performance.
- Progression: Complete your training with a wing that gives you the option to perfect your skills and gain confidence flight after flight.
- Cross-country: Complete your first long distance flights and do it under the safety and control of a high performance EN B wing.
- Certification: EN/LTF B
- Safe in every moment: High passive safety due to Niviuk technologies so that the pilot feels confident and can enjoy every flight. The long brake travel allows the speed to be progressively reduced without the risk of stalling. Thus, the behaviour and comfort of the wing at low speeds is improved. The application of RAM technology guarantees a better absorption of any turbulence.
- Superior performance: Extra glide when using air movements as an energy source. It makes it easier to cut though and climb in different air masses. A faster glider (+ 4 km/h) with very efficient handling in thermals. The profile is more uniform across the entire speed range. As a result, the wing performs well above its class.
- Advanced accessibility and stable in flight: A better balance in roll and pitch that ensures greater safety and comfort. A solid wing that will allow you to enjoy long flights without any worries. A more uniform and progressive inflation that makes take off easier and faster. A simple wing to fly with precise handling.
- Light by nature: One of the lightest paragliders in its category, even in the serial version. The light (Plume) version is available as an ultra-light wing.
- Sizes: 22, 24, 26, 28, 30
- Colours: Atom, Gala, Java, Oasis
- Logo: A logo can be added for an additional cost. Please contact us for more info.
Also included in the pack:
- Inner bag
- Risers cover
- Repair kit
- Compression straps