WHEEL BASE | TRIKE | QUAD | PARAMOTOR ENDORSEMENT
For pilots wanting to take the the sky in true comfort, the HGFA now has an approved syllabus and training course for wheel and trike based paramotor training.
We have created an individual training system at High Adventure that combines the HGFA syllabus with an enhanced and in-depth practical training course proven to create competent and confident pilots.
You will be taught by current Australian Paramotoring Champion and Winner of the 2015 Icarus Trophy Paramotoring Endurance race in the USA. Both Dave and our team of certified instructors will take you from the simulator to the skies, mastering the fundamentals of Paramotoring and Wheel Based Quad Paramotoring.
- Theory Lesson
- Pre-flight check
- Flight Preparation
- Airspace regulations
- Flying with other aircraft
- Inflation/Taxi/Launch sequence
- Launch and landing techniques
- Launch and landing in various wind strength and conditions
- Landing accuracy
- Cross wind and Down wind landings
- Flight Path
- Flight Skills
- Safe use of Trim Tabs/Speed System
- Inflation, Taxiing and Deflation utilising the motor
- Fuel management
- Motor Safety
- Weather assessment
- VHF Broadcast requirements
- Two flights of 16km+ (one with out-landing and re-launch)
- Intermediate Paragliding Certificate (this may be obtained during the training)
- HGFA Radio Operator’s Endorsement
$350 Day your gear | $450 Day with gear hire
Gear hire includes: Paramotor, glider, radio, helmet + trike base
This course is taught by CFI David Wainwright – This course meets the requirements of the Wheel Base Training Syllabus set out by the HGFA.