TRIPLE SEVEN ROOK2 PARAGLIDING WING
All the performance you need to explore
The Triple Seven ROOK2 is a glider purpose-built for intermediate pilots dreaming of big cross-country adventures. The glider’s technical design is based on the experience and technology of competition wings, with great emphasis on ease of flight and on safety. Certified in the EN/LTF B class, this wing is more technologically advanced than most, and you can feel it from the moment you launch.
WHO IS THIS GLIDER FOR?
This wing is a high-performance EN/LTF-B class glider intended for intermediate to advanced XC pilots looking for comfort and safety, but also for the highest performance in the class.
The Rook 2 fulfils this ambitious goal, and combines class-bursting performance and efficiency with remarkable pilot comfort and safety
With four size range gliders there is a glider to suit your flying style and weight range.
- Progressive handling, offering easy and precise control characteristics
- BPI Back position intake technology
- LDO Load distribution optimization
- VDO Visual design optimization
- STE smooth trailing edge
- OCV Optimized cross vents
- Balanced wing tension, together with leading and trailing edge reinforcements for greater stability and good gliding
- Profile and trim speed optimized for good climbing
- performance on wide speed range
- Optimized geometry of suspension lines and materials for reduced drag and better gliding performance
- Good pitch stability and ease of piloting
- EN-B, LTF-B certification
Product Specifications and Technical details on this glider can be found at Triple Seven Paragliders