TRIPLE SEVEN QUEEN2 PARAGLIDING WING
The one to rule them all
The new Queen2 went through a total redesign compared to its successful predecessor. The goal was to bring another dimension of performance into the EN C class, and we feel certain that this ambitious goal has been reached. The Queen2 excels in many ways, by bringing not only the best performance in its class, but also by being a very well-mannered royal lady in the air. We think of the Queen 2 as a “mid-level” EN C glider which will ful-fill and supersede the expectations of any pilots going big in this class. Preserving the aspect ratio nearly unchanged compared to the predecessor, the Queen2 will inspire confidence in all the variable conditions which you may face during long XC flights.
WHO IS THIS GLIDER FOR?
The Queen 2 is purpose-built to win Sport-class trophies in competitions all over the world. The Sports class is the new Serial class for pilots unwilling to accept the risk levels in Serial and Open class competitions, and for these pilots, as well as for pilots wanting to go on big XC adventures, the Queen 2 is nothing short of the perfect choice. In spite of the very high performance of this wing it is still a “solid” EN C wing with no surprises built in.
“The Queen2 is built with one very specific objective in mind; to be the highest-performing EN C wing on the market today!
With four size range gliders there is a glider to suit your flying style and weight range.
- Progressive handling, offering easy and precise control characteristics
- BPI Back position intake technology
- LDO Load distribution optimization
- VDO Visual design optimization
- STE smooth trailing edge
- OCV Optimized cross vents
- Profile and trim speed optimized for good climbing
- Balanced wing tension, together with leading and trailing edge reinforcements for greater stability and good gliding
- performance on wide speed range
- Optimized geometry of suspension lines and materials for reduced drag and better gliding performance
- Good pitch stability and ease of piloting
- EN-B, LTF-B certification
Product Specifications and Technical details on this glider can be found at Triple Seven Paragliders