TRIPLE SEVEN KNIGHT PARAGLIDING WING
A Knight to look after you
The new wing is made to make the entry into the world of thermal- and XC flying as easy, intuitive and safe as possible, and has ample performance to make every one of those first adventurous flights into an unmitigated pleasure, from the first modest beeps from the vario and all the way into flights worthy of the Worldwide X-Contest.
WHO IS THIS GLIDER FOR?
At Triple Seven we think of this new wing as the ideal “weekend warrior” tool; plenty of performance to allow such a pilot to reach their lofty flying goals, but not so twitchy as to put them off trying… We achieved this balance by taking all the best from the gliders both above and below the Knight in our model range and mixing these characteristics together into a cocktail worthy of even quite discerning pilots’ admiration and respect.
With four size range gliders there is a glider to suit your flying style and weight range.
- SDT Sliced diagonal technology
- LDO Load distribution optimization
- VDO Visual design optimization
- BPI Back position intake technology for spin and stall resistance and good stability at high speeds
- STE smooth trailing edge
- OCV Optimized cross vents
- Aerofoil optimized for great climbing
- EN B certification
- Trim speed adapted to the pilot target group; fast, but not so fast as to be demanding to launch and land…
- Dokdo 30 in the leading edge, DOKDO 20 for the rest – light but strong construction
Product Specifications and Technical details on this glider can be found at Triple Seven Paragliders