UP Paragliding Silk Body Top
The UP Silkbody is made in New Zealand and is worn as an underwear garment. It has been made from natures very best materials, 80% silk and 20% wool. The top is produced exclusively for UP and offers a great number of advantages compared to other undergarments. Shirt and hood are integrated for the perfect protection against sun and chill, making this the perfect garment for many other activities aside from flying, like skiing, climbing, cycling, running etc.
- Super comfortable against the skin – no itch, just cool dryness
- Light, compact and very efficient insulation properties
- Optimal moisture wicking ability – transports transpiration into the next layer and keeps the skin dry
- Less prone for bad smell than synthetic fibres
- Asymmetrical zipper to keep the chin abrasion-free
- Lateral holes in the hood for sun shades
- Thumb holes for warm wrists
- flat seams for optimal comfort
- Available Ladies S, M and L,
- Mens S, M, L XL and XXL.