Powered Paragliding Bible 4 (Paramotoring)
The Powered Paragliding Bible has been updated for a fourth time.
Written and published by US expert Jeff Goin, the Powered Paragliding Bible 4 includes many more illustrations and photographs, as well as easy-to-read guides on how to be a better paramotor pilot.
The Powered Paragliding Bible Provides newcomers with everything needed to succeed at paramotoring, buy equipment and thrive in the sport. Six sections take the pilot from pulling a wing out of the bag through flying confidently in the national airspace system. All information is provided in a concise, practical way with over a hundred pictures and illustrations.
Sections are devoted to pilots in various stages of their flying from raw beginner to competition expert including how to buy and setup your paramotor and, more importantly, how to minimize the risk in your flying. Invaluable information is laid out in an easy-reading format.
This is the main book carried by most respected English speaking schools throughout the world. Besides flying, learn what you need to fly and thrive in congested airspace using 3D illustrations and practical explanations geared specifically to paramotor pilots.
Divided into sections, it guides the complete beginner from understanding the gear, through solo, flying on their own (Section II) and then mastering the sport (Section III)
The book features:
• New or revised content that reflects current technology and training methods
• Numerous diagrams to help make sense of complicated concepts and introduce some new ones
• Explanations on everything from the engine to aerodynamics – in a concise way that encourages understanding
• Zero jargon or wordiness – it keeps the sport simple
The 310 pages of clear and concise advice on everything the paramotor pilot will need to know to fly safely, including:
• Launch and landing secrets
• What’s risky and how to avoid it
• Practical weather knowledge
• Airspace knowledge
• How to select equipment
• Maintenance tips
• Interesting things to do
• Precision Flying
• Winning competitions
• Fully illustrated with full colour photography throughout