APCO Play 42 MKII
Play42 MK II / UL proved itself a masterpiece of engineering and construction. The Play 42 is a safe, reliable, perfect launching tandem wing.
The Play42 MK II retains the good qualities of its predecessors, with excellent launch, perfect flare, improved handling & thermaling capacity, wider speed range and lighter brake pressure.
The Play42 MK II is a fast wing. With a maximum speed of 45+ [km/h], the Play42 MK II is fast and still remains efficient with it’s classic profile. The wide speed range adds an extra level of safety as into the wind penetration is improved.
- Wide speed range with higher than average trim speed and excellent wind penetration
- Stable, inherent, auto-correcting flying characteristics – no roll or pitch
- Direct & precise handling, lighter brake pressure
- Improved bank angle coordination for effortless thermaling
- Improved Trim System: One-hand friendly, easier in-flight adjustment
- Replacable, no-slip, trimmer webbing, in combination with heavy duty kamet buckle
- Heavy duty Swivels on the brakes
- Integral, built-in, Neodymium brake magnets with male/female connection
- Sand removal system “butt-holes”
- Vastly improved thermaling capacity – even with engine on idle
- Logo-ready bottom surface
- HIT valve® equipped on L/E for rock solid stability. find out more »
- Vibrant colour designs
- Double coated siliconised cloth (covered by 3 years / 250 hours warranty)
Product Specifications and Technical details on this glider can be found on this link