Paramotoring The Essential Guide
Paramotoring: The Essential Guide is for pilots who want to know more about the skill, art and pleasure of flying a paramotor, also known as a powered paraglider.
It is packed with the latest information on techniques and equipment, with contributions from some of the best instructors and pilots in the world.
It draws on real-world experience from across the sport of paramotoring, all brought together in one easy-to-read book illustrated with clear diagrams and superb photography.
Professionally edited and produced, it includes:
• Over 50 chapters to help you become a better pilot
• Full-colour photos and illustrations
• Straightforward explanations of the technology involved
• Expert basic advice: from how to hold the brakes to nailing your launches every time
• Essential intermediate knowledge: leaving the airfield, planning your first cross country flights, flying with others, managing out-landings, buying secondhand equipment, explanations of theory and more
• Advanced techniques including: slalom flying, trikes, tandem, flying cross country and more
• ‘How to’ chapters on understanding and maintaining your engine
• Hundreds of tips to help you get the most out of your flying
What people have said:
“This book should be at the top of every pilot’s checklist. It will make all the difference between becoming a regular pilot and a smart pilot.” Tom de Dorlodot, Red Bull paramotor pilot
“Important reading for all new pilots, no matter which syllabus or school they are using. I’d also recommend every seasoned pilot to have a copy on their bookshelf for reference.” ParamotorClub.org
“I cannot recommend this book enough.” ParamotorClub.org
“A must-have for every pilot.” Parajet.com