APCO NRG XC II
NRG XC II- is a second generation of NRG XC, improved in all parameters of the wing.
One of the main upgrades we made was incorporation of the ABS® – Automatic Balance System.
It is a small, safe wing that allows fast flying for cross country ventures, expanding the possibilities for any experienced pilot.
NRG XC II takes-off and lands at slower speed than you would expect, making flying easy. All thanks to new highly efficient reflex profile.
- ABS® Automatic Balance System
- OAA® – one action acceleration – Integrated trimmers and speed system for one action simultaneous operation
- Vectran and Kevlar Competition lines combine for optimized performance
- Two Dimensional integrated brake configuration combining tip steering and main brake all in one
- Improved Tip steering system, for high speed Slalom flying
- Redesigned Reflex profile for wider speed range and better efficiency
- SRS® – APCO’s exclusive Stall Recovery System for built-in passive safety, easier launch and low speed take-off
- HIT valve® equipped leading edge, APCO unique feature for improved stability
- Flexon® battens system for ultimate durability – pioneered by APCO
- Air Extreme Ball Bearing Pulleys (BBP) – for easy and smooth speed bar operation
- Replaceable trim webbing and kamet buckle long-lasting trouble – free service
- Minimal drag, integrated APCO exclusive EHP® Embedded Hook In Points for unprecedented drag reduction
- Advanced diagonal rib structure
- Split A risers with built-in safe and wide speed range
- Hybrid fabric construction
- Butt Holes
- Swivels on brake handles
- Integral, built-in, Neodymium brake magnets
- Extremely easy inflation, launch and landing
- Universal riser + accelerator and trimmers to fit any paramotor frame
- Attractive colour design
- 20mm narrow profile riser for easier handling and reduced drag
Product Specifications and Technical details on this glider can be found on this linkhttps://www.apcoaviation.com/nrg-xc-2/