UP K2 3 Tandem Paraglider
The K23 continues in the footsteps of the highly esteemed design of its predecessor the K22. Our R&D guys have refined the details and kept the basics, so that commercial and leisure tandem pilots alike may enjoy the best wing in its class even more!
This tandem really does handle like solo wing – and that is from the moment you touch the risers to launch it and until you and your happy passenger are back on the ground.
Available in two sizes, the K2-3 can be flown at its sweet spot by almost everyone…
A wing design with a large sweepback angle makes the K2-3 a pleasure to launch. The swept-back wingtips, first introduced in our competition wings, not only reduce drag but add to the arrow−like visual effect of this glider. Nylon battens instead of mylar in the leading edge reduce the packing volume and add to the easy launching characteristics.
- Positive and negative trimmers
- Nylon battens (FSS) in leading edge, no mylar
- Now even lighter, but with renowned longevity
- 2 sizes
- New more dirt-resistant standard colours
- Swept-back wingtips
- Great launch characteristics due to optimized sweepback angle
- Sporty look
- Size SM certified for solo and tandem use
Product Specifications and Technical details on this glider can be found on this link