NIVIUK Ikuma P Paraglider
The Ikuma P is the lightweight version of the standard Ikuma, the EN B+ ‘Easy Performance’ wing. Designed for pilots passionate about cross-country and Back Country, hike & fly or vol-biv adventures, this new lightweight model has reduced weight and volume to make it easier to carry and transport.
If the Ikuma was a wing designed for discovering new areas, going off the beaten track and discovering new and alternative routes (what we at Niviuk call Back Country), with the Ikuma P now you can reach take-offs which are currently difficult or impossible to access.
- Less weight without reduced usability
- A lighter wing is easier to inflate and the inertia in flight is reduced
- Stability, comfort and control from the first moment
- Up to 1.4kgs less
- Excellent glide, climbs and turns brilliantly in thermals
- Made from 27g Porcher Skytex and Dyneema risers, with the incorporation of Nitinol
The fabric, lines, risers and wing size can all be changed to customise and adapt the model to suit your needs and preferences.
Product Specifications and Technical details on this glider can be found on this link