NIRVANA HEATED PARAMOTOR GLOVES – HOT 5
The Nirvana HOT 5 heated gloves are specially designed for paramotoring pilots flying in winter – colder conditions. The gloves use energy efficient metal fiber heating elements which are flexible and safe to wear. The heating elements are located on both sides of the hand, one on the back and the other in the palm. The heating ratio is 70% on the back and 30% in the palm. This provides the ultimate heating experience even when flying in cold conditions.
- New technology the most efficiently heated gloves on the market (70 W)
- Heated palm and fingers on both sides in the ratio 70:30
- 6 temperature scales
- Innovative five-layer design keeps the feeling in the fingertips
- Special material on the gloves designed for wiping the nose during flights
- Ergonomic connection cable to Nirvana paramotor plug or optional battery with charger
- Cable connection to paramotor Nirvana,or to battery
- Battery set 4,4 Ah is not included in the pack and has to be purchased separately.
Help – what size do I need? – Sizing Guide
Nirvana Freestyle Heater Gloves User Guide.