NIVIUK Hamak 2 Paragliding Harness
The original Hamak returns with several improvements. We have evolved the all-round Niviuk harness, updating it with the most technological advanced materials, more resistant and lighter, with automatic buckles. The intuitive adjustments allow piloting of the wing in a fully upright position, a slightly upright position, or in a totally supine position for cross country flights. The high comfort level of the Hamak 2 allows the pilot to focus on the control and precision of flying, no more aches, pains and distractions.
- Comfortable with easily adjustable positioning.
- Aerodynamic neoprene skirt.
- Easy shoulder and leg adjustments.
- Two buckle security.
- Large dorsal storage area with inner radio / liquid pack pocket.
- 2 zipped pockets on each side of the harness
- Neoprene improves not only the aerodynamics, it allows easy access to the lateral adjustment straps.
- Mesh On all the components, which are in contact with the pilot allowing superior comfort and excellent ventilation.
- Sizes – Small, from 1,52cm / 1,69cm; Medium, from 1,70cm / 1,84cm; Large, from 1,85 / 1,98cm
- Dorsal Bag 17 protection, certified.
- Colour – Black-Green-White
- Weight – 5,6 kg (Harness and protection, size M).
- Removable and adjustable foot rest.
- Elastic string for retracting the speed bar.
- Harken pulleys to offer less effort and more fluidity when using the speed bar.
- Visible rings to attach ballast, cockpit instruments or towing bridle.
- “Y” Risers for rescue.
Visit Niviuk HERE to see more images and info on the HAMAK 2 Harness