APCO FREE AIR III Paramotor Helmet
The APCO Free Air Com III has been specifically designed for paramotoring. Manufactured using advanced carbon Kevlar technology, with hand laid composite shell.
The new Free Air Com III can be coupled with different visors supplied by APCO. It is also designed to work with most communication systems, including the APCO Peltor Earmuffs.
- Hand laid composite shell structure
- Certification (EN 966)
- Three options for visors – Tinted short, clear short and clear long
- Slim profile – low drag, sleek look
- Vents for airflow control – efficient cooling in the helmet
- Visor compatible
- Washable, replaceable internal lining
- Composite shell with EPS inner shell and full lining cover
- Weight 600 gr.
- Ready to accept communication headset
- Specially designed for Paramotor use
- Four Velvet colors (except White)
- Sizes from Small to X-Large
- High quality finish
- Robust construction – Built to last
NOTE – Visor is not included
Designed by APCO Aviation: Product details