APCO Force II
The all new Force II is a well rounded package which offers the best of both worlds, highly agile, fun wing, together with never before seen cross country efficiency at high speeds.
TAKE OFF – The FORCE II incorporates a second generation reflex profile which retains all the advantages of stability and safety, but improves lift and efficiency, allowing slower take-off and landing speed.
INFLATION – equipped with APCO’s proven HIT valves and SRS system the FORCE II carries its inflating characteristics over from the original Force. No failed attempts when front or reverse launching.
SPEED – The FORCE II enjoys more usable speed as the ABS system inspires confidence at high speed allowing the pilot to push through in cases they would not dare in the past
CONSTRUCTION – Long lasting, yet Light – revised, careful blend of APCO’s legendary double siliconised cloth together with other lighter types of material will guarantee many more hours of enjoyment from the FORCE II. Lines – all sheathed for maximum protection in all conditions.
CUTTING EDGE ENJOYMENT – the new FORCE II is redesigned to thrill and tuned for a more dynamic flying experience. Flying the boldest Force ever you will enjoy seductive strength which will carry you to the next level of flight. A perfect all round wing for any pilot looking for the natural choice.
Available in 3 sizes – FORCE II S, M and L – covering weight range from 75kg.-185kg.
- ABS® Automatic Balance System
- OAA® – One Action Acceleration – Integrated trimmers and speed system for one action simultaneous operation
- Two Dimensional integrated brake configuration combining tip steering and main brake all in one
- BBP® Air Extreme Ball Bearing Pulleys – for easy and smooth speed bar operation »
- HIT valve® equipped on L/E for rock solid stability
- SRS® – APCO exclusive Stall Recovery System for built-in passive safety
- Flexon® battens system for ultimate durability – pioneered by APCO
- Replaceable trim webbing and camet buckle – for long-lasting trouble-free service
- Separated Tip steering for high speed operation
- 20mm narrow profile riser for easier handling and reduced drag
- Easy launch and handling SRS aided
- Minimal drag, integrated APCO exclusive EHP® Embedded Hook In Points for unprecedented drag reduction
- Advance diagonal rib structure
- Redesigned Reflex profile for wider speed range and better efficiency.
- All metal parts Stainless Steel or Aluminium
- Split A risers with built-in safe, huge speed range
- APCO legendary standard double coated siliconised cloth – Light and built to last
- Butt Holes
- Sheathed Superaramide® lines
- Swivels on brake handles
- Integral, built-in, Neodymium brake magnets
- Extended speed range: 23 to 67+ km/h
- Easy inflation, launch and landing
- Universal riser + accelerator and trimmers to fit any paramotor frame
- New color design – fresh and attractive
Product Specifications and Technical details on this glider can be found on this link