UP Paragliding Instrument Panel Cockpit
The Up Paragliding Cockpit (also knows as a flight deck) has been designed with visibility and instrument protection in mind. It features a lid – when zipped up, protects your instruments from the elements. When unzipped and folded back, the lid acts as belt loop, this allows you to attach the cockpit to your chest strap.
Ribbons are attached to the carabiners allowing you to define and adjust the exact angle of the deck. To avoid glare on your instruments, the Flightdeck Cockpit comes with a sun visor that unfolds in the front.
The UP Cockpit is delivered with a “Flight Pen” to operate the instruments even with a gloved hand.
- Comes with ‘Flight Pen’ to use with gloved hands
- Sun visor to avoid glare on instruments
- Mounted to any PG or PPG Harness
- Attach cockpit to chest stap
- Zip up cover for instrument protection and transportation
- Lower part of cockpit for storage (snacks, camera, glasses etc)
- Velcro loops act as an alternative chest strap attachment point
- Side ribbons attach to the main karabiners, and can be used to adjust the angle of the cockpit
- Sewn-in loops can be used for attaching a camera, hook knife or mobile phone
For technical specifications see UP