APCO Split Leg Harness – High Hook in Points
The revolutionary concept of Split Legs Paramotor harness is a reality – a split-legs paramotor harness which would have no seatplate, weighing absolute minimum, but in terms of comfort and safety would exceed the standard classic paramotor harness. Available in either Low Hook-In points or High Hook-In points.
Split legs concept for Paramotor flying opens possibilities. Giving up on seatplate immediately allows for reduction of the weight by a half kilo at least. Absence of hard seatplate, makes it easier to create a design where power unit is closer to the body. Split legs seating holds much greater potential for improved weight shift – Great for Slalom flying.
Effortless takeoff and landing with gravity centre moved closer to the back, making the unit feel lighter.
No seatplate and Split legs arrangement permits undisturbed take-off run. No hard pieces bumping your thighs on launch which makes it way easier and far more comfortable.
Available in 2 sizes accommodating most pilots.
- Super Light weight – under 1.5 Kg
- Fits most frames – available in either low hook or high hook
- Zipped on, side mounted Emergency parachute compartment specifically designed for this harness and is interchangeable with a zipped on side pocket
- Available in 2 sizes S/M and L/XL
- Size adjustment using a back extension zipper accommodating most pilots
- Super light ventilated ergonomic back support with specially designed foam to isolate engine vibration
- Optional Ball bearing Pulley assembly for accelerator
- Optional Mirror Kit
- Extra wide 3D padded shoulder straps for maximum load spreading and carrying comfort
- Split leg design for undisturbed running and easier body transition during takeoff and landing
- New lightweight quick lock buckles specially selected for split legs design – safe and easy to operate
- Cloth – high density, strong and durable, but lightweight
- All webbing adjusters – lightweight, top grade aluminium, easy to operate
- Ergonomic breathable back support
- Double position main attachment loop for side bar
- Ball bearing Pulley assembly for accelerator – minimal friction (optional)
- Loop for pull start bungy cord on both of the shoulder straps
- New look high tech cloth
Full product details can be found here.