APCO Paramotor Pod Harness
Universal design that can fit the majority of harnesses and frames currently on the market. A desirable upgrade for Winter flying or any cross country pilot looking for an edge in comfort, speed and aerodynamics.
The most significant challenge during the development of the Paramotor Pod was to solve interference during take-off and landing run. Unlike free flying pod harnesses the Paramotor Pod has an opening both from the top and the bottom. It is stowed against the chest with a magnetic attachment during take-off and landing. Once in the air, the pilot can pull it out and step into the pod from the bottom opening which is easy and intuitive.
- UNIVERSAL – fits most harness/frame combinations on the market
- Improved comfort -pulling the seat forward underneath the pilot, allowing a more even spread of the body load is surprisingly comfortable
- Additional comfort on long flight
- Weatherproof – constructed from zero porosity elastic material which is both lightweight and sealed against wind and water
- Paramotor Pod will insulate from the elements (Wear shorts for winter flights)
- Improved aerodynamics with passive inflatable front fairing
- Speed Bar compatible
- Lightweight – under 800 grams