APCO LIFT 2EZ PARAMOTOR WING
If the pilot is introduced to our sport, then there is no question that LIFT 2EZ is the right and best choice.
LIFT 2EZ :: The 2EZ is a simplified, second generation of the LIFT EZ, made even easier, purpose-built for schools/beginners.
LIFT 2EZ shares the same canopy as LIFT EZ-R, but with much simpler lines and riser set-up.
For beginners the biggest challenge is to learn how to inflate, take-off and land. One of the difficulties for beginners is understanding and intuitively using the risers. Over complicated risers make it difficult for the beginner to recognize the A’s and to understand what is front, what is back, what is left and what is right.
The risers on the LIFT 2EZ are a stripped down version of the standard risers. The main difference is the LIFT 2EZrisers are significantly shortened so each riser leg tangles less and overall easier to control.
The lift2EZ is available in five different colour range
• Purpose built to make this magic happen for the first time! The simplifies Riser will help anyone master the inflation process – a short and effortless run and you are in the air.
• Close the trimmers and enjoy a slow approach with a highly effective flare. This wing will remove the fear of encountering the ground which beginners often feel.
• The improved reflex profile compared to original LIFT allows for improved fuel consumption and flatter glider angle when approaching for landing.
• Relaxed and safe – the main brakes are progressive and will let you control the wing with authority. Brake travel is long and progressive, forgiving of beginner mistakes.
• Instructors that teach Paramotor to new pilots are enthusiastic about the ease of use. The training time was drastically reduced with this wing!
• Targeted at school/beginner, or pilots who want the safety and stability of a reflex profile, but do not need the accelerated speed.
Product Specifications and Technical details on this glider can be found at Apco Aviation