NIRVANA Agama Paramotor Water Rescue System
AGAMA Water Rescue System has been developed for emergency water landings by a paramotor pilot. Practical tests have shown that The Agama design ensures that the pilot remains on their back with their head above the water – even in the unfortunate instance that the pilot may lose consciousness.
- Suitable for use on most paramotor frames
- Several types of attachment points for various configurations
- Simple attachment process on the assembled paramotor
- Small packaged size that does not burden the pilot or aerodynamic resistance
- Perfectly balanced positioning in the water
- Displacement of 300 N was calculated for a load of 200 kg in the water
- Material was developed and tested for both fresh water and salt water in accordance with water rescue standards
- Rapid inflation
- Easy reach manual activation operated by the pilot‘s right hand
- Automatic activation – water rescue system is inflated within 3 seconds from the first contact with water
- Can be used repeatedly, simple replacement of the CO2 cartridge and trigger pins
- Designed inflate orally if required
- Total weight of the system 650 g.
The AGAMA set includes:
- 1x AGAMA rescue system including automatics
- 5x Velcro belt fixation
- (No CO2 Cartridge Included) Optional Extra
Activation + Maintenance details for the Agama are outlined on the Nirvana website.