NIRVANA RODEO CARBON CRUISE TRIKE
The Nirvana Cruise Carbon trike is designed with an axel suspension method that helps to absorb any harder landing you may have. Its new seat design enables the pilot to sit suspended above the chassis, meaning that the seat base never touches the trike frame, even in the event of a hard landing. All potential shocks are primarily dampened by the chassis frame itself.
The unique design of the Carbon Cruise means that the pilot’s spine is passively protected. The side struts enable you to get into the seat comfortably. They open up when you get in and close as soon as you are in the flight position.
The glider is directly attached to the seat allowing the pilot full control and the glider lines are protected from excessive wear and tear due to motor vibration. Additionally the vibrations are distributed into the harness to ensure the lines are minimally affected.
- Automatic starter
- Universally fits any gliders
- Takes off with minimum effort
- Simple no tool installation making for ease of assembly
- All parts are connected using a fast acting coupling with safety pin.
- Side struts eliminate the torque from the prop
- 3 positions for connecting reserve chute – side, front or underneath the seat
- Travel and pack bag
- Front wheel on the chassis serves a a supporting mechanism for handling the folded chassis
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED!
- Weight 19.6kg